Bean pasta with spinach, garlic and parmesan. Super easy, gluten free.
There is something beautiful about words. There is nothing cooler than to be able to express yourself through written worlds. To write beautiful novels. To master language. Authors are my heroes and I am in awe of poets. I love symbolism, oxymorons and anagrams. The best treasures are well-written books.
I love creative writing.
And I suck at it.
One of my biggest dreams is to one day be good at writing (which is also why I started to write in Danish too). I’ve wracked my brain for some clever or witty thing to say for the past hour, but my dear brain runs around by itself in some imaginary universe, whistling happy songs and only managed to pull itself together long enough to say:
Tralalaa, oh, “garlicky” is a nice word, yes indeed it is…
We’ll go with that for now…
Also, here are some pics from Sicily.
Other words I find utterly nice:
– Turmoil (seriously, say that to yourself nice and slowly a couple of times…)
And now: PASTA! I found a bag of bean pasta at the local supermarket – and it’s my new favourite thing! Seriously that stuff is amazing. I threw something together and ended up with an amazing dish. Super simple, extremely fast and utterly delicious.
Bean Pasta w/ Garlicky Greens
3 cloves garlic
1 tbsp. ghee or coconut oil
1 big package of spinach
1 package (g.) been pasta (or any other pasta of chioce)
Chunk (50 g.) parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Mince the garlic and scallion.
- Melt the ghee or oil in a big sauce pan and fry the garlic and scallion on it for 5 minutes. Add on the spinach and fry until it collapses.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the package instructions. I cooked mine two minutes less that what the package said, because I like them al dente – especially in this recipe.
- Grate the parmesan cheese on a mandolin making flakes of parmesan.
- Just before serving, throw the pasta unto the saucepan and toss to combine. Pour over the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and add on parmesan cheese.